Hey guys! I just filmed a video about glasses and contacts and posted it here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiZ1t8ds7mM).
Basically, I talked about some examples of my experiences before and after wearing contacts and some tips or tricks I’ve picked up along the way. I’ve worn glasses for about 5 years before trying contacts and now I’ve had contacts for at least 3 years.
Some tricks I went over in the video include:
- if you need to nap with contacts in, use rewetting drops after waking up
- pack your own solution (in a ziploc baggie)
- replace solution every 3 months
- pack your contacts case with your glasses
- repurpose contact lens cases
- switch contacts every 1st and 15th of the month
- remember to switch contacts cases by the seasons/3 months
- do not take contacts out when they are dry
If you have any other tips please comment them below! Or if you have any questions, feel free to ask 🙂