Here’s one of many things to do in Phoenix, Arizona! The Desert Botanical Garden has so much for people of all ages to see and learn on the trails with different cactus types, a butterfly exhibit, and Chihuly works.
We visited NYC for a weekend to celebrate Nina’s birthday ft. museum of ice cream, TAO downtown, ICHIRAN ramen in Times Square, DUMBO & Time Out Market Brooklyn. We also tried Bibble & Sip for cute mousse cakes! I hope this gives you ideas for things to do in NYC if you’re visiting soon!
0:13 museum of ice cream
1:59 TAO downtown
2:18 ICHIRAN ramen, bibble & sip
4:22 DUMBO Brooklyn, Time Out Market, Clinton St. Baking Co.
Thanks for watching and don’t forget to smash the like button xx Sami
Here’s a Valentine’s gift basket idea for your gamer boyfriend or girlfriend. It features items from Gamestop, Five Below, Dollar Tree, my Etsy shop, and your imagination🤩 I went with a gaming theme for this year.
Where I got products:
- PlayStation Socks: GameStop (https://www.gamestop.com/clothing/mens/clothing/socks-hosiery/products/playstation-5-crew-socks-5-pack/301190.html)
- Alternative Socks (Amazon: https://amzn.to/3si6spn or Target: https://www.target.com/p/sony-playstation-3pk-crew-socks-black-gray/-/A-80421182)
- Game Controller Card: stationeri by Sami (my Etsy store)
- Nintendo Tin, Super Mario Tin, Giant KitKat: Five Below
- Basket, Filler, Balloon, Lollipops, Cupcake Holder: Dollar Tree
Hey there! I went on a skiing and snowboarding trip for 3 days (2 days of skiing). This video shows what to wear for skiing and how to pack for a trip.
This video was inspired by some of my friends who have never been skiing or snowboarding before and needed advice! My opinions/advice on ski gear and snow clothes are based on my experiences over the years.
If this helped you, please SMASH the like button and SUBSCRIBE for more! xx Sami
Since I bought these clothes and accessories over the years, I linked the exact products if possible and if not, I linked their current alternatives—I noted which ones if so.*
————— ACCESSORIES🎿 —————
(I have the A2-white Frame Pink Lens(21%))
(I bring one for each day I’m skiing)
- Rose Pink Neck Gaiter (also multiple colors) https://amzn.to/35mXfUM
- Pink balaclava (also in black & grey) https://amzn.to/3AU3b3z
- Pink Neck Gaiter/Hat Combo (also in blue & grey – I didn’t wear this yet): https://amzn.to/3rbdTiU
(I bring a pair for each day I’m skiing in case they get wet!)
- Pink Columbia Gloves: I wear kids size L (Amazon/Dick’s/Columbia)
- Black HEAD Gloves: I wear kids size L (no longer available @CostCo)
Helmet – I usually get one as part of my rental
Mini Backpack – I wore a mini backpack to carry some of my things and forgot to include it!
————— CLOTHES ⛷—————
(I wear Columbia’s Women’s Nordic Point III Interchange Jacket in Size XS, not available anymore, here’s a similar Columbia jacket w/ Omni-Heat):
Women’s: https://amzn.to/3G8CA3G (I wear XS Short)
Ski Socks Wool Blend:
(I always wear Smartwool ski socks, video pair is from EMS years ago)
Women’s: https://amzn.to/3r5pjEG (my other pair in purple)
Base Layer Top:
(mine = TJMaxx)
these are amazon alternatives:
(Ankle length is best with thicker ski socks. I size up to Medium and fold the top band down for these)
Ankle: https://amzn.to/32IW8ho (Amazon/TJMaxx)
Regular: https://amzn.to/3r9PV7C (Amazon/TJMaxx)
Second Layer Top:
(mine = Old Navy years ago)
Old Navy’s cropped style this year:
Amazon alternative of mine:
(mine = KYODAN Outdoor Sweater from TJMaxx)
————— PACKING GEAR📸 —————
Backpack: my company gave me this backpack when I started my career, this is the model if you are interested: https://amzn.to/3BH15TU
Luggage: Away Carry-On in Coast https://www.awaytravel.com/
GoPro Harness I use while skiing: https://amzn.to/3IQsypD
GoPro I use: https://amzn.to/3g2E6tz
*I am now an amazon affiliate and if you use my link at no extra cost to you, I might earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support of my channel!