Hey there! Here’s a quick Pop Century Resort room and resort tour at Walt Disney World!
We booked a standard room and requested an upper floor. It’s a great option if you want to stay on-site and on a budget! Our section options at the time were only the 50s or 70s buildings—I’m not sure if it’s bc of covid restrictions or the fact that we booked it a month before. We decided on 70s for the Bowling Pool area.
——OVERVIEW & RECOMMENDATIONS——
- Use a grocery delivery service before arriving—we did it for liquid hand soap, paper towels, snacks, sunscreen, and etc. It gets dropped off at the bell services area in front of Pop Century where they are able to store your orders with your name.
- Transportation was sooo convenient at Pop! Just walk up to the bus area for where you want to go and one will show up shortly. You can always check the app for current times. If you want to go to Epcot or Hollywood Studios, you will need to take the Skyliner (if it’s thunderstorming they will have buses running instead).
- The beds are comfortable for a good night’s rest. It’s cool how they had a murphy bed that could be put back up for more space during the day. For the most part, the rooms are pretty quiet, keep in mind that we were on the highest floor (4th). I only heard something loud at night on our first night, which was the sound of a toilet somewhere flushing which sounded sharp and loud. After that, I never heard it again. I slept through this but Ricky said he heard people moving into their room really late at night one night around 3am because he woke up to use the bathroom.
- On your checkout day, use the baggage hold! It is in a covered outdoor area behind the main building, behind where the bell services area is. If you’re coming from your room you’ll see this part. It’s where they also hold strollers/scooters.
Check out the other Disney World vlogs and stay tuned for weekly uploads!
- Disney Springs: https://youtu.be/iyxeGX2tVSE
- Magic Kingdom: https://youtu.be/gMu1hfQcTEQ
- Epcot: https://youtu.be/ooY3EVqxmiY
- Hollywood Studios: https://youtu.be/mOTFgYIAkiU
Thanks for watching! Feel free to smash the like button and subscribe for the algorithm xx Sami