Hey everyone! Hot cocoa bombs have been popping up on tiktok/IG/etc and I had to try it because it looked so fun and I had the molds already. All you need is hot cocoa mix, melting chocolate, molds, and mini marshmallows (or dehydrated marshmallows)!
What I used:
- Ghiradelli Chocolate Melting Wafers – Dark Chocolate
- Ghiradelli Chocolate Melting Wafers – White Chocolate
- Mini marshmallows
- Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix – Marshmallow (any mix will do!)
- Half sphere molds (found mine on Amazon)
- Utensils: spoon/mixing stick, bowls, a surface to put your cocoa ball shells, etc.
- Use a mug that will fit the cocoa bomb inside (mine were huge so I had to use a huge mug)
- Heat up the milk (it needs to be hot enough to melt the chocolate!) – I just microwaved mine for almost 2 minutes
- Carefully pour over and enjoy
It was so fun to make and share with my little cousins!
Watch my other VLOGMAS videos:
Day 1 – Wrapping Presents & Tree Decor: https://youtu.be/-waLUa5L6ek
Day 2 – Storytime & Snack Tasting – Toy Memories: https://youtu.be/bJXPnOyM-ho
Mini xmas trees + DIY tree skirt video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb3ALuv-myc
This is my first time doing vlogmas so even with everything going on this year I’m trying my best to find fun and safe holiday things to do 🙂